Welcome!

A blog interested in the truth, however uncomfortable it might be.  

Study finds tumors in rats fed on Monsanto's GM corn | Reuters

Study finds tumors in rats fed on Monsanto's GM corn | Reuters: (Reuters) - "In a study that prompted criticism from other experts, French scientists said on Wednesday that rats fed on Monsanto's genetically modified (GM) corn or exposed to its top-selling weedkiller suffered tumors and multiple organ damage."


I have tried to eliminate corn and corn based products from my family's diet, but found this impossible; corn products and byproducts are everywhere. No corn is safe to eat because contaminated transgenic pollen fertilizes organic fields. Why would Americans want to eat insecticide producing plants? (my comment)

I buy 100% organic and I always buy products which clearly label: no GMO, no Soy, no corn.  (my comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment