Welcome!

A blog interested in the truth, however uncomfortable it might be.  

Religion and Dawkins




Thumbs up for his courage, here are some thoughts that came to me:

I refuse to believe in a violent male entity above in the heaven who toys with humanity; I refuse to believe in a murderer who starves, inflicts diseases and rages wars - not unlike the Greek Gods - taking sides. I refuse to believe in a thunder maker who created the poor so that he could let them die. I refuse to believe in  a God who chose a few over billions others. 

Zeus had warned that if people stopped believing he would destroy them.  People stopped believing they survived - although they had, for Zeus and in his name- conducted sacrifices, especially and conveniently of their daughters (dowry)...

"Jesus is to the church as men is to woman" is what religions preach; it ... is creepy. 

All that I want is God taken out of the political discourse; and all the churches, mosques and temples to pay taxes, so that they do not become an evasion system through which the religious radicals channel political moneys and thus influence the laws of our country. These religious Institutions promote bigotry, because they  are isolationists, and thus always dislikes some other groups.

Believe if you may but do not impose your beliefs on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment